About The Position
As today’s cars contain advanced hardware and software platforms that can connect to the outside world, securing the vehicle requires much more than securing each of the modules in the car - it requires new concepts that look at the vehicle’s entire architecture. Together with the world’s leading car manufacturer, we manage the connected car security concept development and system architecture - designing the car of the future.
We are an international, growing cyber security company looking for creative and proactive individuals to develop security concepts and system architecture for the automotive industry. Your job will be to analyze the concepts and modules of the future vehicle and to analyze the risks that may affect the security of the vehicle and its individual systems. You will need to be up to date on current attack vectors and vulnerabilities relevant to the automotive industry as well as building and maintaining a threat catalog along the way.
- Risk assessment of specific modules and entire systems starting from concept phase.
- Establishment and maintenance of threat catalogs.
- Development of high-level mitigations and security requirements.
- Develop and implement security concepts according to the requested Risk assessment.
- Coordinate implementation of security concepts in the general architecture.
- B.Sc. Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- More than 3 years of experience in risk analysis of IT systems or related IT security.
- Experience in cyber-security.
- Experience in some of the following areas is a Plus:
- Network communications, cryptography, identity management, application development - application security, code analysis / pen testing.
- Automotive industry / IoT / Application Providing.
- Solutions design and consulting.
- Independent, creative, motivated and result-driven .
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent German and English skills (reading, writing, speaking).
- We offer:
- Working with an international and dynamic team
- Flexible working hours and working on your own initiative
- Flat hierarchies and creative leeway
- Close cooperation with the R&D department of the world’s leading car manufacturer
- Unique career development opportunities