About The Position
Our work environment is dynamic and challenging in which we are required to innovate and deploy cutting-edge cyber security software solutions. CYMOTIVE is expanding its capabilities to scale developing of software solutions for the vehicle ecosystem.
We are looking for a Software Project Manager, which his role is to work alongside the costumer and the additional development teams, located globally, in order to reach the required deadline and project deliverables.
- Working closely with customers to understand the functional needs and lead the design as well well as architecture of the projects
- Creating project plans, resources management and timeline.
- Supporting the design, architecture and requirements process of the projects in order to meet business goals.
- Maintaining direct contact with Automotive vendors, as a part of the project management team, which includes development teams from several companies.
- Experience as a Software Project Manager or Software Team Leader - at least 5 years
- B.Sc. in Computer Sciences / Electrical Engineering
- strong technical understanding of Linux environments and Hands-on experience
- Strong programming skills (C, C++)
- An ability to deal with customer request management
- Strong leading and managerial skills
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent German English skills, (reading, writing, speaking)
- Independent, creative and result-driven
- Willing to travel
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Knowledge in cyber security
- Understanding of Linux internals and core kernel development
- Hands-on experience with embedded software system
- working within an international and dynamic team
- Flexible working hours and working under your own initiative
- Flat hierarchies and creative leeway
- Close cooperation with the R&D department of the world’s leading car manufacturer
- Unique career development opportunities.