About The Position
CYMOTIVE Technologies is looking for a Testing Engineer to create detailed test plans and test concepts according to security requirements and execute tests in the challenging area of automotive cyber security.
The Testing Engineer will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in the customers defect tracking system.
The Testing Engineer will work alongside the automotive vendor's testing units, and help build the complete system test plan for the entire vehicle platform.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Testing Engineer with a hands-on approach
- Embedded systems experience
- Linux user knowledge
- Fluent English and German skills
- Independent, creative and result-driven
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent English skills (reading, writing, speaking)
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Knowledge in cyber security
- Experience in mobile and backend development
- Linux power user skills
- TLS and Bluetooth knowledge