About The Position
About The Position
CYMOTIVE Technologies is looking for a Business Development & Product Marketing Lead to be part of the CarAlert Project team. CarAlert is a unique, innovative, and global solution for proactive and continuous vulnerability management and assessment for car manufacturers.
As Business Development & Product Marketing lead, you will be part of the team that takes the CarAlert product vision into reality. Your main focus areas will be building and making the go-to-market plan for CarAlert.
· Own and define the CarAlert product marketing roadmap and go-to-market strategy.
· Generate new business opportunities for CarAlert by contacting potential clients and partners.
· Conduct Vulnerability Management solutions market research, surveys, and interviews to understand market trends, including the competitive landscape to advise in the product, sales, and marketing strategy.
· Partner with our product and engineering teams to develop, implement, and execute a world-class product go-to-market and launch strategy.
· Maximize the business potential of existing/new customers.
· Attend conferences, customer meetings, and industry events.
· Be the main focal point for all marketing content aspects, building marketing collateral to enable and ensure smooth adoption of new products into the market.
You must have:
· Familiarity with potential customers of the automotive market (OEMs) - Or - Cloud Software Market - and experience with sales processes of global companies
· Hands-on experience as a Product Marketing / Business Development / Marketing Manager role for B2B.
· Experience with product launches, propositions, content, and collateral for customers.
· Excellent visual communications skills – the ability to take a technical concept and explain it clearly in just one image.
· High motivation, with a positive outlook and a can-do attitude (be the person you would want to work with).
· Organizational and project management experience.
· A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, and/or Communications
· Experience within the Cyber Security field.
· Worked with Automotive OEMs.
· Native or Fluent German speaker.