About The Position
CYMOTIVE Technologies is looking for a Junior Embedded Software Engineer to design, develop, and maintain cutting-edge cybersecurity solutions for the automotive industry.
Our R&D teams are responsible for a wide range of development projects and are working on strategic defensive systems for the vehicles themselves, cloud platforms, operating systems, mobile-based Apps, and aftermarket protection solutions.
- Up to 3 years of quality experience in Real-Time Embedded SW development
- Excellent knowledge of C++
- Knowledge in Linux, Networking, and Cybersecurity – an advantage
- Strong engineering background (B.Sc in Computer Sciences or IDF intelligence corps alumnus)
- Strong analytical skill and algorithmic thinking
- Highly motivated, Fast learner, Collaborative & independent, methodic & precise yet sees the big picture, devoted and hard-working