About The Position
We are looking for an experienced Software Developer to join CYMOTIVE In-Vehicle Cyber & innovation lab.
This very influential position will allow you to take an active role in shaping CYMOTIVE Intrusion Detection System (IDS) and future automotive security products.
- Development of a state-of-the-art Cyber-attack simulation platform for the automotive industry.
- Build a robust platform that enables evaluation for our products and PoCs.
- Working with both offensive and defensive cyber researchers to combine real attacks on vehicles.
- Build an attack database and develop tracing tools.
- Integrate ML models and engines to detect attacks and anomalies.
- 4+ years professional software development experience with C/C++ and Python
- Can-do attitude, self-driving execution to build end-to-end flows and make things happen.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced team environment using agile methodologies
- An advantage: familiarity with vulnerabilities and cyber-attacks and automation/DevOps.