About The Position
We are looking for Automation Engineer (Testing) to develop and execute automated tests in the challenging area of connected cyber security vehicles.
Automation Engineer (100%) responsibilities include estimating, planning, and implementing automated testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
- Create automation flows for desktop mobile and automotive products.
- Provide, design, and implement automatic processes, guidelines, and procedures
- Create a modular framework to be used by other QA team members without an automation background
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Implement Automated test cases according to defined test specifications
- Developing, improving CI/CD processes (For automated tests)
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- 3+ years experience as a QA Engineer
- 2+ years of python scripting (Bash- Advantage)
- Experience with network/OS (Linux)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good programming skills
- Team player
- Collaborative and independent
Must have at least one of the below:
- Knowledge and experience with TCP/IP and network equipment
- Linux power user skills and experience
- Knowledge and experience with CAN bus, OBDii, ISO-TP
- JMeter, JSystem, Java JVM Internals and profilers, Maven, GIT, Jenkins