About The Position
We’re looking for specialists who can think like a Cyber attacker; experts who understand how hackers and Cyber criminals behave in enterprises and transfer this behavior to the Automotive domain.
Using your Cyber Security defense experience and analytical expertise you will prototype and build threat hunting strategies and crafting playbooks, and sift through the false positives in order to find patterns and indicators. You will be studying and researching car platforms, cryptographic systems for privacy, component and theft protection, and more.
This is a chance to think differently about Cyber defense, step into a role that innovates, use completely new tools and approaches, and develop the next generation of security analytics for the automotive industry.
- Develop and interpret cyber threat intelligence collected from open and closed sources.
- Analyze potential intrusion, threats, and vulnerabilities of system infrastructure and data.
- The teams will investigate incidents as they occur in real time to find both the source and a proper mitigation to attacks.
- Experience as a Cyber-security Analyst or similar – at least 2 years
- Experience as Data Analyst
- Strong understanding of Security Operations concepts: Malwares, OWASP Top 10 attacks, Cyber Attacks (application and network).
- Basic programming skills
- Strong understanding of network communication protocols, firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IDS\IPS concepts
- Ability to understand and learn complex technological systems and identify critical areas
- Hands-on approach to problem-solving
- Independent but also a team player
- Experience with embedded systems (research or development)
- Experience with vulnerability and exploit research
- Experience working with cloud data warehouse
- BSc. Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Experience in the automotive industry