About The Position
CYMOTIVE Technologies is looking for a Senior Cyber Security Researcher, who has eyes on a management position!
- You will be finding vulnerabilities, hacking into Electronics Control Units (ECUs) of various vehicle manufacturers, and advising how to secure the components properly.
- You will investigate and research various car platforms, components, cryptographic systems for privacy, theft protection, and much more!
- After an initial period that will be spent working on various projects in the team, you will lead projects, eventually moving to a management role
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 4 years of experience in security research, including:
- Strong reverse engineering skills
- A proven record in offensive research (exposing and exploiting vulnerabilities)
- At least 2 years of experience with embedded systems (research or development)
- Great people skills, both in facing customers and team members.
- A high level of organizational skills with an ability to handle complex projects.
- The ability to understand complex systems and identify critical areas.
- The urge to break (into) stuff!