About The Position
As today’s cars contain advanced hardware and software platforms that can connect to the outside world, grasping the potential security risks requires a security architect to have a deep understanding of a vehicle’s architecture.
Together with the world’s leading car manufacturer, we can directly influence the security implementation for protecting cars of the future.
We are an international, growing cyber-security company looking for a creative and proactive architect to investigate cutting-edge IT and automotive systems, identify potential risks and threats, and come up with ways to mitigate them. We manage security concept development and system architecture from within the automotive industry itself – making plans for the new cars to come.
Your Impact & Responsibilities:
As a Backend Developer, You will design and develop backend systems in both cloud and on-premises environments
- Great familiarity and experience developing on-top of AWS
- 3+ years of experience in backend development in Python
- Create modular, testable, and easy to maintain applications
- Proficient in code versioning tools (Git/Bitbucket)
- Working experience in a dynamic Agile/Scrum-based environment
- 2+ years working with AWS services (Lambdas, API Gateway, etc.)
- Experienced with working closely with designers and product functions
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases
- Excellent English skills (reading, writing, speaking)
- Highly motivated, hardworking, independent, and fast learner
- A person who takes ownership of goals and products
- A team player
- B.Sc. in Computer Sciences – an advantage
- Penetration-testing experience – an advantage