About The Position
CYMOTIVE Technologies is looking for a Cyber- security Architects Team Leader!
As today’s cars contain advanced hardware and software platforms that can connect to the outside world, grasping the potential security risks requires from the security architect a deep understanding of the vehicle’s entire architecture.
Together with the world’s leading car manufacturer, we have the opportunity to directly influence the security implementation as part of the vehicle security lifecycle for protecting the cars of the future.
We are an international, growing cyber security company looking for a creative and proactive team leader to lead the architects investigating top-of-edge IT and automotive systems with the ability to identify potential risks and threats and come up with ways to mitigate them.
As part of your role:
- Lead and manage cyber architects in the field of vehicle security
- You will be a technical focal point to the team
- Leading and managing inhouse and client-based tasks (availability to travel for business trips)
- Development of automotive cyber-security solutions for vehicles
- Implementation of state-of-the-art security controls in collaboration with top engineers from Germany’s leading car manufacturer and its Tiers/suppliers
- Conducting and leading risk analysis for entire systems at the concept phase and according to a unique methodology
- Supporting the security life-cycle process of the analyzed system
- 2+ years in a leading position
- 5+ years experience in security (application, infrastructure, embedded) as a software or hardware system architect
- Experience in leading risk assessments, including working with global clients, managing tasks and budgets.
- Familiarity with industry standards of securing networks, servers, and applications
- Up to date knowledge of the latest security threats and vulnerabilities
- Fluent English skills (oratory and writing)
- AWS/Azure certification
- German language skills
- B.Sc or above in Computer Sciences / Electrical Engineering / a related technical discipline
- Familiarity with the Automotive Industry