About The Position
CYMOTIVE Technologies is looking for a Cyber- security Architect!
As today’s cars contain advanced hardware and software platforms that can connect to the outside world, grasping the potential security risks requires from the security analyst a deep understanding of the vehicle’s entire architecture.
Together with the world’s leading car manufacturer, we have the opportunity to directly influence the security implementation as part of the vehicle security lifecycle for protecting the cars of the future.
We are an international, growing cyber security company looking for a creative and proactive analyst to investigate top of the edge IT and automotive systems with the ability to identify potential risk and threats and come up with ways to mitigate them. We manage security concept development and system architecture from within the automotive industry itself – making plans for the new cars to come.
- Development of automotive cyber-security solutions for vehicles.
- Implementation of state-of-the-art security controls in collaboration with top engineers from Germany’s leading car manufacturer and its Tiers/suppliers.
- Conducting risk analysis for entire systems at concept phase and according to a unique methodology.
- Supporting the security life-cycle process of the analyzed system.
- 4+ years’ experience in security (application, infrastructure, networking) of which at least:
- 2 years of experience as security analyst or auditor.
- 2 years of experience in software or hardware system architecture design.
- B.Sc or above in Computer Sciences / Electrical Engineering / a related technical discipline
- Profound experience in the field of software development or IT/cloud infrastructure.
- Familiarity with industry standards of securing networks, servers, and applications.
- Up to date knowledge of the latest security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Fluent English skills (oratory and writing).
- Willingness to travel abroad and within Germany (20% of the time)
- Knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure and Applications.
- German language skills
- Familiarity with the Automotive Industry