About The Position
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to develop and execute manual and automation tests in the challenging area of connected cars cybersecurity.
QA engineer responsibilities include estimating, planning, and coordinating testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Lab maintenance owner. Manage the lab test benches, Hardware, and software upgrades.
- 5 years of experience as a QA Engineer
- Proven working with Databases: SQL/ DSL Queries, RDS, RedShift, Kibana.
- Basic knowledge of Linux OS.
- Proven experience in AWS
- Technologies: S3, Lambda, API Gateway, WAF
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of CloudWatch – big advantage
- Working in serverless environments - advantage
- Knowledge of Basic Networking / CCNA – Advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Collaborative and independent
- Multi-tasking and flexibility