About The Position
Cymotive is looking for a Senior Bookkeeping!
The Senior Bookkeeper is responsible for the day-to-day financial activities of the company.
The position requires a solid knowledge of financial transactions and record-keeping, and an understanding of other related functions/departments within the company.
· Previous experience in a multinational company – Must
· Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department
· Manage the monthly financial close process, including ensuring all costs incurred are properly recorded, reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations, and report preparation
· Prepare and/or review all B/S, P&L monthly support scheds, prepaids, accruals, deferred revenue calculation, Fixed asset support scheds.
· Weekly/Monthly reporting – cash flow &, expenses and sales analysis
· Preparation of all required year-end audit schedules/ all schedules for tax preparation, liaison with external auditors(Big 4)
· Payroll preparation
· Ongoing intercompany reconciliation with an overseas subsidiary
· Oversee and coordinate daily activities of accounting/bookkeeping staff members
· Strong written and oral communication skills in English
· Experience with Multi Monetary accounting system
· Experience with tax compliance (including estimated payments, VAT, Nikuim,Odfot, etc.)
Special Skills, Knowledge, and/or Abilities:
• Requires enthusiasm, team communications, hard worker, innovation, and follow‐through.
· Demonstrated ability to interface with all levels of management.
· Proficient with Priority
· Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel