About The Position
We’re looking for specialists who can think like a Cyber attacker; experts who understand how hackers and Cyber criminals behave in enterprises and transfer this behavior to the Automotive domain.
Using your Cyber Security techniques and knowledge, you will Develop and interpret cyber threat intelligence collected through open and closed sources, build threat hunting strategies and crafting playbooks, and build a mitigation plan for our customers. You will be studying and researching car platforms, cryptographic systems for privacy, component and theft protection, and more.
This is a chance to think differently about Cyber defense, step into a role that innovates, use completely new tools and approaches, and develop the next generation of security analytics for the automotive industry.
Develop and interpret cyber threat intelligence collected from open and closed sources.
Analyze potential intrusion, threats, and vulnerabilities of system infrastructure and data.
- Experience as a Cyber-security Analyst or similar – at least 4 years
- Strong understanding of Security Operations concepts: Malwares, OWASP Top 10 attacks, Cyber Attacks (application and network).
- Experience in exposing and exploiting vulnerabilities
- Ability to understand and learn complex technological systems and identify critical areas
- 2-3 years of experience in verbally communicating security threats to both technical and non-technical audiences via training, conferences, or client engagements
- Hands-on approach to problem-solving
- Team player
- Experience with embedded systems (research or development)
- BSc. Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Experience in the automotive industry