About The Position
CYMOTIVE Technologies is looking for a Cybersecurity Architect!
As today’s cars contain advanced hardware and software platforms that can connect to the outside world, grasping the potential security risks requires from the security architect a deep understanding of the vehicle’s entire architecture.
Together with the world’s leading car manufacturer, we have the opportunity to directly influence the security implementation as part of the vehicle security lifecycle for protecting the cars of the future.
We are an international, growing cyber security company looking for a creative and proactive architect to investigate the top of the edge IT and automotive systems with the ability to identify potential risk and threats and come up with ways to mitigate them. We manage security concept development and system architecture from within the automotive industry itself – making plans for the new cars to come.
- Performing security architecture review for existing and future systems both vehicle connectivity and backend environments (cloud technologies)
- Conducting risk analysis for entire systems at the concept phase and according to a unique methodology
- Supporting the CI/CD and SDLC of the analyzed system
- Writing security requirements/mitigations and security concepts
- 4+ years’ experience in security (application, infrastructure, networking) roles such as pentester, security researcher, architect, DevOps or developer
- Profound experience in the field of software development or IT/cloud infrastructure
- Extensive experience in information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on security (threats and vulnerabilities), performance, and reliability
- Experience with customers
- B.Sc or above in Computer Sciences / Electrical Engineering / a related technical discipline
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Willingness to travel abroad and within Germany (20% of the time)
- German language skills
- Familiarity with the Automotive Industry