About The Position
CYMOTIVE Technologies is looking for an experienced researcher eager to dive into the automotive world!
Our E2E Penetration Testing team faces diverse tasks as we attack connected vehicle services throughout their entire data flows.
You’ll be cooperating with our Embedded researchers in realizing complex penetration testing scenarios, spanning over vehicles, mobile devices, and large backend systems.
- 5+ years of experience in penetration testing of web applications, with specific expertise in attacking modern cloud and container-based environments
- Profound experience with penetration testing tools and common research methods
- Ability to quickly handle new concepts, digest large amounts of documentation, and create attack scenarios
- Good knowledge of scripting languages (python, bash, etc.)
- The urge to break (into) stuff
- Fluent English skills (oratory and writing)
- Willingness to periodically travel abroad
- Great collaborator of knowledge and work, happy to work as a team
- Relevant military experience
- White box penetration testing or security-oriented code review experience.
- Familiarity with cloud solutions for IoT
- Eagerness to understand the bigger picture and span into new technological areas
- Experience with research of mobile applications; iOS and Android
- Strong background in networking
- Background as a backend developer or architect
- Multiple bug-bounty contributions / CVEs