About The Position
CYMOTIVE Technologies is expanding its embedded research department and is looking for a team leader to join the ranks!
- You will be managing a team of 3-5 members.
- You will manage and work on different projects – on some directly while other projects will be led by your team members. Such projects include:
- Finding vulnerabilities, hacking into Electronics Control Units (ECUs) of various vehicle manufacturers, and advising how to secure the components properly.
- Investigating and researching various car platforms, components, cryptographic systems for privacy, theft protection, and much more!
The ideal candidate will have:
1.At least one year of managerial or leadership experience
2.Great people-skills, both in facing customers and team-members.
3.A high level of organizational skills with an ability to handle complex projects.
4.The ability to understand complex systems and identify critical areas.
5.At least 4 years of experience in security research, including:
- Strong reverse engineering skills.
- A proven record in offensive research (exposing and exploiting vulnerabilities).
- At least 2 years of experience with embedded systems (research or development).
7.The urge to break (into) stuff!