About The Position
We are looking for a Global Planning and Execution Manager to join our finance team. As part of this role, you will lead operational strategy including planning and execution according to organizational KPIs. You’ll do an overall analysis and implement advanced methods for operation and supply chain optimization. You’ll need to have a business and financial understanding, motivation, task orientation, and the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
1. Planning and overseeing the annual and multi-year work plan; periodically monitoring the actual execution.
2. Planning, regulating, and allocating resources of manpower, means of production, and budgets in the organization for the implementation of the work plan.
3. Implementing tools, methods, and information systems to improve business and operational excellence.
4. Improving processes and working methods; setting goals and indicators for efficiency and/or improvement.
• At least 5 of Experience in leading cross-functional processes, with multiple interfaces in a global organization
•At least 5 years of Experience in implementing organizational systems
• Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering / Economics / Business Administration / Management Accounting
• High analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal relationships, ability to work in a complex environment