About The Position
CYMOTIVE is looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager!
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for the successful initiation, planning, execution, and monitoring of software projects.
You will oversee the development and release process to help multidisciplinary development teams meet business and technical goals.
Work in a dynamic and challenging environment to devise, develop and maintain cutting-edge cyber-security solutions.
- At least 2 years experience as a Technical Project Manager /Technical Product Manager in the R&D department
- Experience in software systems development
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Experienced in the coordination of internal entities and third parties/vendors
- Independent, creative, result-driven, and Problem solver
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or Engineering background
- Fluent English