About The Position
CYMOTIVE Technologies is looking for a Cyber Security Architect!
As today’s cars contain advanced hardware and software platforms that can connect to the outside world, grasping the potential security risks requires from the security architect a deep understanding of the vehicle’s entire architecture.
Together with the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers, you will have the opportunity to directly influence the security implementation as part of the vehicle security lifecycle for securing the roads.
We are an international, growing cyber security company looking for a creative and proactive architect to investigate top of the edge automotive systems, embedded systems, and IT with the ability to identify potential risk and security threats and automotive world. We manage security concept development and security system architecture from within the automotive industry itself – making plans for the new vehicle to come.
What you will do:
- Conducting risk analysis for entire systems at the concept phase and according to a unique methodology
- Review the design and implementation of security controls in collaboration with engineers from world top vehicle manufacturers and their Tie\ suppliers
- Develop automotive cyber-security solutions for vehicles and concepts for vehicles manufacturer and Tier 1 companies including suggestions for creative controls.
- Supporting the security life-cycle process of the analyzed system with direct communications with function owners and developers.
- Coordinate with internal as well as external stakeholders on all levels of expertise (Penetration Test, Software architects, In Vehicle engineers, etc..)
- Write highly professional reports regarding your findings
- 3+ years experience in a security- related position (development, architecture, application, infrastructure, embedded, etc..)
- Profound experience in the field of software development.
- Familiarity with industry standards of securing embedded devices, applications networks, servers...
- Up to date knowledge of the latest security threats and vulnerabilities
- Fluent English skills (oratory and writing)
- Being independent, proactive, professional, and with a good working methodology
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure and Applications
- B.Sc or above in Computer Sciences / Electrical Engineering / a related technical discipline
- Familiarity with the Automotive Industry