About The Position
CYMOTIVE is looking for a Technical Project Manager!
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project.
Work in a dynamic and challenging environment to devise, develop and maintain cutting-edge cybersecurity solutions.
You will be responsible for monitor and drive company projects and release processes.
Help to create the development and release process to meet business goals.
- At least 3 experience as a Technical Project Manager or System Engineer in the R&D department
- Customer management experience
- Fluent English - written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in the coordination of internal resources and third parties/vendors
- Independent, creative and result-driven
- Problem solver
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or Electrical Engineering
- Willing to travel 25% of the position time
- Knowledge in cybersecurity- an advantage
- German language skills – an advantage