About The Position
CYMOTIVE Technologies is looking for a Cyber Security Architect!
As today’s cars contain advanced hardware and software platforms that can connect to the outside world, grasping the potential security risks requires from the security architect a deep understanding of the vehicle’s entire architecture.
Together with the world’s leading car manufacturer, we have the opportunity to directly influence the security implementation as part of the vehicle security lifecycle for protecting the cars of the future.
We are an international, growing cyber-security company looking for a creative and proactive architect to investigate cutting edge IT and automotive systems, identify potential risks and threats, and come up with ways to mitigate them. We manage security concept development and system architecture from within the automotive industry itself – making plans for the new cars to come.
- Development of automotive cyber-security solutions for vehicles automotive cloud
- Hands-on development of security testing, penetration tests, and code reviews.
- Implementation of state-of-the-art security controls in collaboration with top engineers from Germany’s leading car manufacturer and its Tiers/suppliers
- Evaluating the security of cloud typologies by reviewing concepts and actual implementations of entire systems
- Supporting the security life-cycle process of the analyzed system
- 2+ years’ experience as a security professional (application, cloud)
- Profound hands-on experience in the field of software development or IT/cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure and Applications (AWS/AZURE)
- Familiarity with industry standards of securing networks, servers, and applications
- Coding capabilities (Python, Java)
- Up to date knowledge of the latest security threats and vulnerabilities
- Strong auto-didactic abilities and willingness to always learn and improve
- Fluent English skills (oratory and writing)
- Ability to work independently with customers
- Willingness to travel abroad and within Germany
- B.Sc or above in Computer Sciences / Electrical Engineering / a related technical discipline
- AWS/ Azure certifications