About The Position
CYMOTIVE Technologies is looking for an Automotive Embedded Researcher!
- You will be hacking into cars' ECUs of various manufacturers and advising in securing them properly.
- You will be studying and researching car platforms, cryptographic systems for privacy, component and theft protection and much more.
- 4 years of experience in offensive approach and reverse engineering
- At least 2 years of experience with embedded systems (research or development)
- Ability to understand complex systems and identify critical areas
- Experience in exposing and exploiting vulnerabilities
- Hands-on approach to problem-solving
- Ability to handle new technological concepts
- The urge to break (into) stuff