About The Position
Leading and managing our automotive security operational center.
Providing technical guidance, manage operational activities, oversees the activity of the SOC team.
As part of your role you will responsible for creating processes, assessing incident reports, and developing and implementing crisis communication plans.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage our Automotive Security Operational center
- Primarily responsible for security event monitoring, management and response
- Responsible for team, including hiring, training, and assessing staff.
- Perform threat management, threat modelling, identify threat vectors and develop use cases for security monitoring
- Creation of reports, dashboards, metrics for SOC operations
- Co-ordination with stakeholders, build and maintain positive working relationships with them
- Proficient in Incident Management and Response
- In-depth knowledge of security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management, incident management etc.
- Proficient in preparation of reports, dashboards and documentation
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Good Analytical skills, Problem solving and Interpersonal skills
- Experience as a Cyber-security Analyst or similar – at least 4 years
- Ability to understand and learn complex technological systems and identify critical areas
- Experience in the automotive industry