About The Position
Secure your future while securing the safety of smart mobility! Interested in electric vehicles and connected cars? Then join the leader of the smart mobility market! Since 2016, CYMOTIVE has been the trusted partner of the VW Group, developing cyber solutions for the complex vehicle market. With over 2 million vehicles secured with our solutions in intrusion detection, vulnerability management, and security testing, we are growing and have lots to offer you. With close to 200 employees, we pride ourselves that offering employees the opportunities to develop their professional skills and advance their careers. As we penetrate more markets within smart mobility, see and secure your future in a nourishing environment in CYMOTIVE.
CYMOTIVE is looking for DevOps Engineer to build, develop, and maintain various projects and products within the Automotive Cloud Security Team.
What your mission will be:
- Developing and improving CI/CD processes.
- Developing and implementing builds and builds scripts.
- Development and maintenance of CDK for cutting-edge products in AWS.
- Building queries, reports, work items, templates, and processes.
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure.
- Maintaining the version of all the software releases.
- Maintaining artifactory and artifacts.
- Supporting and interacting with internal clients.
- Suggesting alterations to workflow in order to improve efficiency and success.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years of experience as a DevOps/Backend Engineer.
- Excellent coding abilities and experience with both Python and Bash.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with AWS resources.
- Experience with CI\CD tools (e.g BitBucket Pipelines, Bamboo, Jenkins).
- Familiarity with version control tools (Git).
- Basic Linux Knowledge.
- Creative and pleasant personality.
- BSc in Computer Science.
- LIKES CARS.