About The Position
We are looking for a talented Data Scientist to join our Automotive Cyber Security Threat Detection area.
This is a great opportunity to plan and develop worldwide Cyber Security solutions for the automotive industry, gain expertise and experience harnessing the amazing available data collected from real vehicles and large fleets, and find creative and innovative ways to take CYMOTIVE IDS products to the next level.
- Lead, design, and develop the next generation of our IDS solution involving advanced AI and Algorithms
- Push the solutions to a large-scale production vehicle fleet
- Work together with our cyber security researchers, analysts, and R&D to detect cyber security threats and identify detection gaps
- 3+ years of experience as a Data-Scientist or Engineering Architect working on machine-learning-related projects
- Experience in Python/Java/C++ languages
- Experience in working on several production systems
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field (Preferably Master's degree)
- A pragmatic approach, open-minded, good communicator who can simplify complex ideas and designs
- Positive, fun to talk and work with, who sees himself as part of our family
- Experienced with Databases, Data processing architectures, Spark, Cloud, Dockers
- Experienced with Cyber Security