About The Position
Cymotive is looking for DevOps Engineer to Build, Developing and maintaining various aspects within the DevOps team (such as permissions, merges, builds, and releases) for all Cymotive products written in C/C++ for the in-vehicle projects.
You will hold a very deep understanding of each of the products’ building, installation, and deployment procedures.
· Developing, improving CI/CD processes
· Develop and implement builds and builds scripts.
· Developing in Scripting languages – Python/PowerShell/Bash
· Build queries, reports, work items, templates, and processes.
· Setting up tools and required infrastructure.
· Maintain the version of all the software releases.
· Maintaining artifactory and artifacts.
· Support and interact with internal clients.
· Suggesting alterations to workflow in order to improve efficiency and success.
· 1-3 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
· High-level understanding of code and scripts (Power Shell, Python, Bash)
· High-level understanding of working with various operating systems and their implications
· Needs to be well familiar with at least one OOP language and understand OOP concepts
· Experience with CI\CD tools (e.g Bamboo, Jenkins)
· Familiarity with version control tools (e.g Git, Jfrog Artifactory)
· Experience working with consumer-facing production environments
· Ability to manage multiple projects of varying scopes concurrently, while meeting all timelines
· Working and manage in Agile methodology
· Basic Knowledge with Linux.
· Ability to use a wide variety of technologies and AWS cloud services.
· BSC degree in computer science
· Familiarity with tools that reduce compilation time in low languages such as C/C++
· Familiarity with PRTG Monitor