About The Position
- CYMOTIVE Technologies is looking for a Team Leader to lead our Cloud Penetration Testing and research team (4 members), The Team is part of the constantly and rapidly growing Cloud Security Group.
- The Group provide all aspects of the Security life cycle, starting from concept and requirements through functional security testing and verifications to penetration testing.
- Security related tools developed by the group as part of the solutions provided for our customers and partners.
- The Penetration and Research Team is responsible for verifications and Pen-testing connected vehicle services throughout their entire data flow, starting the vehicle, mobile applications and up to complex multi-cloud deployments.
- What you can expect
- You’ll be directly involved with the team-building process, defining the competence mix and composition of the team according to various project and emerging business needs.
- You’ll build and maintain relationships with potential/existing customers for pen-testing engagements.
- You’ll be cooperating with the cloud architects within the group and additional teams from the company such as Embedded researchers, professional services, and analysts.
- You’ll be responsible for the internal coordination of the technical activities within the team.
- You’ll be working in a fast-paced and agile environment that embrace high collaboration and outside of the box thinking.
- You’ll be writing technical posts that will be shared internally and with our customers/partners.
- You’ll be writing code !
What you bring
- Extensive experience in pentesting/hacking of web, mobile and/or cloud native application and Containerized environments.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Motivation to lead a team with a desire to maintain a decent hands-on experience.
- Excellent social, communication and proactive relationship-building skills.
- Fluent English skills (oratory and writing).
- Capable of communicating clearly both with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Flights to Europe required from time to time.