About The Position
CYMOTIVE Technologies is looking for a DevOps Engineer!
You are responsible for Automating, Deploying, Monitoring and Administrating the infrastructure and applications our high load and ultra-scalable Cyber SaaS Automotive platform.
· Deliver continued support, reliability and maximum uptime for our production DevOps related systems
· Develop scripts to deployment and operational scripts (regardless of language).
· You will work closely with R&D teams on integrating testing automation as part of CI/CD processes.
· Troubleshoot large applications – Perform root cause analysis, Investigate and resolve technical issues
· Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
· At least 3 years’ hands-on experience as DevOps with scripting development skills
· Strong knowledge and extensive background in setup and maintenance of high scale public cloud solutions AWS environment.
· Deployment of enterprise-wide SaaS and Web Applications with different geographies
· Proven experience setting up CI/CD lifecycle from scratch, including deployment process, CI/CD pipeline, tools and methodologies
· In-depth knowledge of LINUX commands (Linux system admin – Advantage), and Networking Basics in Application and System Trouble shooting
· Bsc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering or graduates of military technological units (Mamram, 8200)
· Good knowledge of IT Support processes and SLA management
· Excellent written and oral English communication skills to successfully engage with customers and colleagues
· Problem solver (excellent log reading skills). Highly organized, self-motivated and detail-oriented
· Ability to easily learn and apply new technologies
· Experience with Bamboo – Major advantage
· Experience with AWS CDK - Major advantage
· Experience working with IaaC (Terraform ansible) - Advantage
· Security certificates (CISSP,CCNP,CEH) / Security Knowledge – Advantage
· Knowledge of containers technology and tools (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker) - Advantage
· Knowledge and experience with DB management: RedShift, PostgreSQL, ELK, EMR – Advantage