About The Position
As today’s cars contain advanced hardware and software platforms that can connect to the outside world, securing the vehicle requires much more than securing each of the modules in the car – it requires new concepts that look at the vehicle’s entire architecture. Together with the world’s leading car manufacturer, we manage the connected car security concept development and system architecture – designing the car of the future.
Currently we are looking for a Technical Account Manager (m/f/d) to join our team. This Position requires a strong technical background preferably in the embedded testing domain and automotive IT-security and focusing on identifying, initiating, and contracting projects in the field of penetration testing and security testing.
- Be the customer’s first point of contact for CYMOTIVE’s for security and penetration testing activities.
- Ensure appropriate commercial and legal contract negotiations, proposal preparation, and order completion through the appropriate supply chain.
- Ensure relevant commercial and legal contracting negotiations proposal creation and purchase order finalization through the relevant supply chain.
- Drive contracted projects through the organization to completion.
- Facilitate the set up of ECU hardware for the test environment.
- Report and present project results, both in meetings and in customer systems.
- Ensure that all administrative aspects of projects are managed to successful completion.
- Be the first point of contact for the technical team to obtain additional information, hardware and tools from the customer.
- Customer orientation - Account Management
- Very strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills in German and English for an interdisciplinary and intercultural (German/Israeli) environment
- Experience in planning, designing, and managing projects in IT/automotive environment
- Basic understanding of IT security (bonus: embedded and automotive security)
- Familiarity with working in the Volkswagen AG environment
- Hands-on experience in electrical engineering and digital electronics
- Experience in the field of automotive testing
- Experience in analyzing security system architectures
- Knowledge and experience with automotive technologies (components, networks, AUTOSAR, HSMs, OSes, protocols, …) would be an advantage
- A young and dynamic international team
- Flat hierarchies and creative freedom
- Unique environment for learning, developing and sharing in the field of automotive security
- Flexible working hours and a family-friendly company culture
- Close cooperation with Volkswagen, the world’s leading car manufacturer
- Unique opportunities for career development