About The Position
• Working closely with customers project management to understand the Cyber Security needs of the entire development process for projects and security relevant functions and manage the Cyber Security topics of the projects.
• Working closely with customer engineers, as well as Cyber Security Specialists in order to gain adequate coverage of Cyber Security management for all aspects of the project.
• Creating Cyber Security project plans, services management and timeline. The services which are utilized are Cyber Security Risk Analysis, Cyber Security Concepts, Cyber Security Specifications, Cyber Security Concept Reviews, Cyber Security Functional Testing and Cyber Security Penetration testing.
• Supporting project management decisions based on the results of Cyber Security services.
• Managing the review and testing of the implementation of Cyber Security specifications by the 1st Tier companies performing the development.
• Ensure that all relevant functions are reviewed and tested.
• Keeping an up-to-date status of all Cyber Security Topics in the project, and present the status to customer management.
• Experience as an Automotive Component/Function Project Manager - at least 3 years. Definite advantage for experienced function owners, BTVs and test managers in VW.
• B.Sc. in Computer Sciences / Electrical Engineering
• An ability to deal with customer request management.
• Strong leading and managerial skills.
• Strong written and verbal interpersonal communication skills.
• Excellent German & English skills, (reading, writing, speaking)
• Independent, creative and result-driven.
Willing to tr