What personal information do you have to provide Cymotive?
- When you use our Services (or any part thereof), you may be asked to provide us with personal contact information, such as name, address, phone number, e-mail, gender, age and country. You may also be required to choose a user name and password. If you acquire paid Services (if and when made available by Cymotive), we may also ask you to provide additional payment and transactions related personal information. We may also collect information about the way you use and interact with our Services, like when you use the Services.
What traffic or data does Cymotive monitor or collect?
- To benefit from our Services, your access to the Services may be routed through Cymotive’s servers. We may collect information regarding your browsing and usage of our Services.
To make our Services more useful to you, Cymotive may collect information, such as session durations, page impressions, details of your Internet Service Provider (ISP), Internet protocol (IP) addresses, domain name, and content types and origins. Cymotive may also store information related to online data or metadata that is routed through Cymotive’s servers, such as webpages’ addresses, structures, data fields, and images. In addition, Cymotive may monitor or store any content that you upload or download, such as message text, contact list, applications and filled-in forms.
The stored data will be attributed to you in person, only to the extent necessary to provide you with our Services. Thereafter, Cymotive will anonymize the data and will not knowingly use the data to personally identify you.
- Cymotive may use personally identifiable information for the following purposes:
- To set up, administer and operate our Services; Cymotive will retain such data in a manner that is attributable to you;
- If Cymotive decides to offer certain Services for a fee, then certain payment and transactions related information will be stored and used. Such data will remain personally identifiable for as long as necessary to provide you the fee-based Services, and any other purpose related to your use of such Services;
- To send you updates and notices and to provide you with information related to our Services, to ask for your feedback in order to improve the administration and quality of experience of our Services and to respond to your inquiries and requests; Cymotive will not share your e-mail address or any other personally identifiable information with online advertisers and advertising networks, without your explicit consent;
- To send you commercial information and advertising material. By registering (when and if such registration is made available by Cymotive) with the Services you hereby agree to receive commercial information and advertising material via email or otherwise in in accordance with section 30A of the Communications Law (Telecommunications and Broadcasting), 1982 and the Privacy Law, 5741 – 1981. You may notify Cymotive in writing, at any time, of your desire to remove your email address from Cymotive’s mailing list by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies as required;
- In any case where Cymotive believes that the use of the information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or damage to property;
- To take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and Cymotive, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with our Services.
How does Cymotive Share your personally identifiable information with others?
- Cymotive does not sell, rent, lease or share personally identifiable information with third parties for their commercial or marketing use except (a) subject to your explicit consent; or (b) as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out; or (c) under the following circumstances:
- Cymotive may share your personally identifiable information with third parties to operate our Services, including to store and process your information through a third party hosting Services and to process payments (if and when applicable), to conduct quality assurance testing; to provide help desk and technical support; to provide marketing Services; and/or to provide other specific Services to you and/or to us, and to contact you. For example, Cymotive may use a third party’s mailing platform to send you messages and updates from time to time;
- In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and Cymotive, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with our Services;
- In any case where Cymotive believes in good faith that sharing information is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws; or (b) prevent imminent physical harm or damage to property;
- If Cymotive organizes the operation of the Services within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity, or if Cymotive is acquired by, or merged with another entity, provided however, that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy, with respective changes taken into consideration; Cymotive may share personally identifiable information with companies or organizations connected, or affiliated with Cymotive, such as subsidiaries, sister-companies and parent companies, in which case we will require our affiliates to honor this policy.
How does Cymotive use aggregated information?
- Cymotive may also use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information to properly operate the Services, to improve the quality and functionality of the Services, to analyze request and usage patterns, to enhance your experience, to create new services, including customized services, to change or cancel existing content or Services and for other internal and statistical purposes.
Cymotive may use and disclose such anonymous information, to third parties, at Cymotive’s sole discretion, provided however, that Cymotive will not knowingly, or intentionally use the information to reveal your identity without your consent.
What opt-out and deletion options are available to you?
- You may request changes to your personally identifiable information, by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com, but please note that (a) we may not be able to edit or delete your personally identifiable information stored with our third party service providers and (b) we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements).
How does Cymotive secure your personal Information?
- Cymotive and third parties on its behalf use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
Despite these measures, you should know that Cymotive cannot fully eliminate security risks or guarantee that our Services will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unlawful interceptions or unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks, or that your private communications on or through the Services will remain private.
Where is my personal information processed?
- Cymotive stores and processes the information, through a third party’s hosting Services currently located in https://www.spd.co.il/, but the location of our hosting Services may change from time to time. If you are in any other jurisdiction that regulates the transfer of personal information outside that jurisdiction, then you hereby grant Cymotive your explicit and unambiguous consent to transfer your personal information to firstname.lastname@example.org, or any other country, as applicable, for the purposes described in this policy.
- Cymotive may change and update the terms of this policy from time to time.
Redaktion und Verantwortung für den Inhalt
CyMotive Technologies GmbH
Telefon: +49 5361 897-2492
Telefax: +49 5361 897-3243
Für eine bessere Lesbarkeit des Textes haben wir auf die Nennung der weiblichen Form verzichtet. Selbstverständlich sind Frauen gleichermaßen angesprochen. Wir bitten um Verständnis