About The Position
The responsibilities are as following:
- Acquisition of new customers - from the initial contact to the successful conclusion of a contract with a focus on authorities and organizations with security tasks
- Creating new business opportunities with prospective customers, as well as growing and further enhancing business within existing accounts. Identify opportunities in customer security portfolio, technical concepts & requirements specifications and resulting RFQ’s to enhance the Cymotive offering.
- Support the successful delivery of agreed projects in scope, time, efforts for current year: confirm project scope, set up, deliveries, commitments, and schedules.
- Main contact point for the customer (continuous presence at customer’s sites) - establish and maintain relationships with customer’s stakeholders to facilitate successful engagement.
- Revenue growth for next years: set demand for capacity and resources, leading negotiations, managing closely the full cycle of sales to cash based on deep understanding of customers roadmap and planning and organizational development.
- Customer satisfaction: define and implement measures to ensure delivery of work products (in time, quality, scope). Bring customer and market insights to the organization and constantly push for improvement.
- Perform planning, cost and revenue forecasting, align internally on capacity planning and availability. Drive improvement on business planning and automation for short-mid and long-term planning.
- Assess business risks, define action plans, drive implementation and closure of defined measures.
- Establish and maintain relationships inside the organization - with managers, project managers, R&D engineers, and other key players in CYMOTIVE and provide effective communication with CYMOTIVE engineering teams.
- An excellent track record in managing & growing existing Automotive OEM accounts
- Minimum 5-8 years experience in client success and/or account management
- Minimum of 5 years in technical software sales; preferably cybersecurity, embedded or enterprise software and/or related consulting services with relations to cybersecurity. Possess high technical acumen with the ability to relate it with business value.
- Previous experience working with key stakeholders at Car OEMs, as a client, with regards to Business Development / Sales / Account Management. Experience with Volkswagen Group is a surplus.
- Results-driven and adept at balancing strategic thinking with targeted action. Experience selling to C level and IT Executives. Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills. Empathic personality with clear objectives and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Experienced at contract negotiations, global account coordination, forecasting, strategic planning, project management skills, and constructing properly aligned sales incentive plans.
- Proven ability to communicate and motivate internal and external resources necessary to achieve and exceed sales objectives, as well as build multi-layered partnerships with technical and non-technical stakeholders necessary to successfully influence organizations and sales channels from top-to-bottom
- Solutions design and consulting sales
- Excellent German and English skills
- Willingness to regular travel national and international
- Completed studies (Diploma or Masters’s degree) in the field of (business) computer science ideally with a focus on IT security or completed studies in the field of electronics, physics or mathematics with strong cyber affinity.
What we offer:
· An exciting challenge and a position with great creative possibilities
· An open corporate culture with flat hierarchies
· Reconciliation of work and family life through flexible working hours and locations
· Attractive performance-based compensation as well as appealing conditions of an innovative successful company