About The Position
We’re looking for specialists who can think like a Cyber attacker and understands how hackers or Cyber criminals behave in enterprises and transfer this behavior to the Automotive domain.
You’ll use your Cyber Security defense experience and analytical expertise to rapidly prototype and build threat hunting strategies and crafting playbooks. You’ll need to sift through the false positives and to find patterns and indicators.
You’ll be studying and researching car platforms, cryptographic systems for privacy, component and theft protection and much more.
This is a chance to think differently about Cyber defense, step into a role that innovates, use completely new tools and approaches, and develop the next generation of security analytics for the automotive industry.
- Develop and interpret cyber threat intelligence collected through open and closed sources.
- Analyze potential intrusion, threats, and vulnerability of system infrastructure and data.
- The teams will investigate incidents as they occur real time to find both the source and a proper mitigation to attacks.
- Experience as a SOC Engineer or Cyber-security Analyst or similar – at least 3 years
- Strong understanding of Security Operations concepts: Malwares, OWASP Top 10 attacks, Cyber Attacks (application and network).
- Knowledge with Web / IOT protocols and standards (MQTT, REST API, ProtoBuff) or similar
- Ability to understand and learn complex technological systems and identify critical areas
- Experience in exposing and exploiting vulnerabilities
- Hands-on approach to problem-solving
- Team player
- Experience with embedded systems (research or development)
- BSc. Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Experience in the automotive industry
- At least 2-3 years of experience verbally communicating security threats to both technical and non-technical audiences via training, conferences, or client engagements