About The Position
CYMOTIVE Technologies is looking for an Automotive SOC Manager.
As part of your job, you will lead and manage our automotive security operational center, and provide technical guidance, manage operational activities, oversees the activity of the SOC team.
You will be responsible for creating processes, assessing incident reports, and developing and implementing crisis communication plans.
- Lead and manage our Automotive Security Operational Center
- Develop our Automotive Security Operational Center vision.
- Responsible for the team, including hiring, mentoring, training, and assessing staff.
- Primarily responsible for security event monitoring, management, and response.
- Continuous maintenance and responsibility of system health, and integrity (include metrics and KPIs).
- Perform threat management, threat modeling, identify threat vectors, and develop use cases for security monitoring.
- Co-ordination with stakeholders, build and maintain positive working relationships with them
- Group management experience
- Proficient in Incident Management and Response
- In-depth knowledge of security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management, incident management, etc.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Good Analytical skills, Problem-solving, and Interpersonal skills
Nice to have:
- Ability to understand and learn complex technological systems and identify critical areas (embedded systems, SCADA)
- Experience in dev-ops or operational cloud solutions.
- Experience in the automotive industry