About The Position
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to develop and execute manual tests in the challenging area of connected cars cyber security.
QA engineer responsibilities include estimating, planning, and coordinating testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Lab maintenance owner. Manage the lab test benches, Hardware and software upgrades.
- Experience as a QA Engineer or similar
- Experience with network/OS QA or equivalent
- Must have at least one of the below :
- Knowledge and experience with TCP/IP and network equipment
- Linux power user skills and experience
- CAN bus, OBDii, ISO-TP
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Collaborative and independent
- Multi-tasking and flexibility.