About The Position
We are looking for a QA Engineer Team Leader to develop and execute manual and automated tests in the challenging area of connected cars in the cybersecurity industry and lead a team of QA engineers.
QA Engineer Team leader responsibilities include estimating, planning, and coordinating testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system and managing the QA engineers.
- Leading the In-Vehicle QA team.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Lab maintenance owner: manage the lab test benches, Hardware, and software upgrades.
- Execute manual and automated testing
- 3+ years of experience as a QA Team Leader (at least 5 testers)
- Proven Working in Linux environments
- Knowledge of Basic Networking / CCNA – Advantage
- Hands-on Position – A must
- Experience in multiple projects leading – Advantage.
- Ability to travel abroad – Advantage.
- Quick self-learner
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Collaborative and independent
- Multi-tasking and flexibility