About The Position
Secure your future while securing the safety of smart mobility! Interested in electric vehicles and connected cars? Then join the leader of the smart mobility market! Since 2016, CYMOTIVE has been the trusted partner of the VW Group, developing cyber solutions for the complex vehicle market. With over 2 million vehicles secured with our solutions in intrusion detection, vulnerability management, and security testing, we are growing and have lots to offer you. With close to 200 employees, we pride ourselves that offering employees the opportunities to develop their professional skills and advance their careers. As we penetrate more markets within smart mobility, see and secure your future in a nourishing environment in CYMOTIVE.
CYMOTIVE is looking for Senior Embedded Cyber Security Researcher to join our Embedded Researcher team.
What your mission will be:
- You will be finding vulnerabilities, hacking into Electronics Control Units (ECUs) of various vehicle manufacturers, and advising how to secure the components properly.
- You will investigate and research various car platforms, components, cryptographic systems for privacy, theft protection, and much more!
1. At least 4 years of experience in security research, including:
- Strong reverse engineering skills
- proven record in offensive research (exposing and exploiting vulnerabilities)
- At least 2 years of experience with embedded systems (research or development)
2. The ability to understand complex systems and identify critical areas
3. A hands-on approach for problem-solving
4. An ability to handle new technological concepts
6. The urge to break (into) stuff!