About The Position
Secure your future while securing the safety of smart mobility! Interested in electric vehicles and connected cars? Then join the leader of the smart mobility market! Since 2016, CYMOTIVE has been the trusted partner of the VW Group, developing cyber solutions for the complex vehicle market. With over 2 million vehicles secured with our solutions in intrusion detection, vulnerability management, and security testing, we are growing and have lots to offer you. With close to 200 employees, we pride ourselves that offering employees the opportunities to develop their professional skills and advance their careers. As we penetrate more markets within smart mobility, see and secure your future in a nourishing environment in CYMOTIVE.
We are looking for an open-minded, organized & hardworking GRC specialist to join us and manage all aspects of governance, risk and compliance from ground.
What your mission will be:
- Lead cross-groups compliance projects, such as: regulations compliance, internal product support, market research etc.
- Manage a company awareness for the different Automotive Regulation needs.
- Participate in cybersecurity and privacy audits, such as: ISO 27001, TISAX and UN R155, ISO 21434 including evidence collection and reporting.
- Ensure customer policies are up to date, including exceptions and suggestions for action.
- Offer relevant advice and solutions to meet product compliance requirements.
- Assist in the update and maintenance of the company's internal and external knowledge base, and act as a resource for employees, customers, and partners who have questions about security and compliance matters.
- Implement and operate GRC automation tools.
- Other team related duties as needed.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-4 years of professional experience working in a global software vendor/ SaaS company as an in-house GRC.
- Experience in writing policies and procedures in compliance with various requirements.
- Strong understanding of information security and privacy frameworks, such as ISO 27001, TISAX and UN R155, ISO 21434
- Project management and organizational skills, alongside ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Technical orientation and ability to collaborate with various stakeholders (internal & external), such as engineers, IT system administrators, vendors and partners.
- High level of professionalism, detail-oriented, proactive and motivated.
- A 'can do' attitude, creativity and problem-solving approach.
- Excellent communication skills in Hebrew and English, both written and verbal.
- Relevant certification such as: CISSP, CISO, CISM, CISA, etc. - an advantage.