About The Position
CYMOTIVE is looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager!
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling, and closure of a project. Work in a dynamic and challenging environment to devise, develop and maintain cutting-edge cyber-security solutions.
You will be responsible for monitor and drive company projects and release processes & Help to create the development and release process to meet business goals.
- At least 3 years experience as a Technical Project Manager / Technical Product Manager in the R&D/ Professional Services department at all phases - from project's initiation to delivery
- Experience in the coordination of internal resources and third parties/vendors
- Excellent technical knowledge in project management tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc
- Knowledge in embedded systems development, systems, or cloud architecture
- Work experience in a cyber security environment
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Independent, problem solver, creative & result-driven
- Fluent English - written and verbal communication skills (Germany- advantage)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or Engineering- advantage