About The Position
· Build, Developing and maintaining various aspects within the DevOps team (such as permissions, merges, builds and releases) for all Cymotive products written in C/C++ for the in-vehicle project & High languages for the backend team projects.
The candidate will hold a very deep understanding of each of the products’ building, installation, and deployment procedures.
· Developing, improving CI/CD processes
· Develop and implement builds and builds scripts.
· Developing in Scripting languages – Python/PowerShell/Bash
· Build queries, reports, work items, templates, and processes.
· Maintain the version of all the software releases.
· Maintaining artifactory and artifacts.
· Support and interact with internal clients.
· 2-3 years’ experience as a DevOps Engineer
· Ability to use a wide variety of technologies and AWS cloud services.
· An understanding of code and scripts (Power Shell, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
· Needs to be well familiar with at least one OOP language, and understand OOP concepts.
· Familiarity with Linux.
· Familiarity with CI\CD tools and version control tools (e.g Bamboo, Jenkins, Git, Jfrog Artifactory)
· Experience working with consumer facing production environments
· Ability to manage multiple projects of varying scopes concurrently, while meeting all timelines
· Working and manage in Agile methodology
· BSC degree in computer science
· Familiarity with CPP Conan packages and building Conan oriented CI/CD processes
· Familiarity with Docker
· Familiarity with tools which reduce compilation time in low languages such as CPP