About The Position
CYMOTIVE Technologies is looking for a Cyber Security Solution Architect!
Together with the world’s leading car manufacturer, we have the opportunity to directly influence the security implementation of the backend services that connect customers with their vehicles.
We are a global team located in Germany, Sweden, and Israel.
Our team is responsible for investigating top tier automotive systems to identify potential risks and threats, and to produce ways to mitigate them.
As part of our activities, we manage security concept development and system architecture from within the automotive industry itself – making plans for the new vehicles and their connected services.
What will you do:
- Review architectural design documents, perform threat modelling, and define safeguards and security requirements in collaboration with top engineers.
- Coordinate with internal as well as external stakeholders on all levels of expertise (Penetration Test, Software architects, In Vehicle engineers, etc..).
- Support and develop the security life-cycle process of the analyzed systems/features.
- Create and maintain technical documentation, architecture design artifacts (such as diagrams), and perform technical sessions.
- Research and document potential attack vectors and attack paths in complex cloud-based environments.
- Create and run POCs for feasibility demonstration and research purposes.
Good to mention:
- Startup working atmosphere with an international and dynamic team (Germany, Sweden, and Israel).
- Flexible working hours and working under your own initiative.
- Flat hierarchies and creative leeway.
- Unique career development opportunities.
- 2+ years’ experience as a security professional (application, infrastructure, cloud).
- 2+ years’ experience working with Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP) as a developer and/or a DevOps engineer.
- Profound experience in the field of software development or IT/cloud infrastructure.
- Security architecture and penetration testing knowledge and concepts.
- Familiarity with industry standards of securing networks, servers, and applications.
- Capability to independently lead small to medium sized projects.
- (At least) basic programming skills using your favorite high-level programing language.
- A team player who welcomes open dialogue and has great communication skills.
- Ability to learn fast, adapt to new technology, and keep current with industry certifications.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized with multiple projects/tasks simultaneously, and to convey complex technical topics effectively to a variety of audiences via remote and/or on-site meetings
- Valid technical certifications (AWS Solution Architect, AWS/Azure Security, Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect, CISSP, CISM, CEH, CISA, etc.).
- Sie können diesen Satz lesen und übersetzen.