About The Position
CYMOTIVE is looking for R&D Group Manager to lead the In-Vehicle Engineering group who develop our leading products, which are already integrated in thousands of real cars. The R&D Group Manager will have to design new products, improve the End-2-End product features and align the R&D teams to the company growth. You will manage several R&D teams and have a direct impact on the growth and success of the company. You will work with our OEM customers globally and be in direct contact with technological partners from our customers’ side. You will have the opportunity to lead great and very committed talents.
In this role you will:
- Lead and mentor our development teams that each plays a key role in planning and executing our state-of-the-art products
- Grow the group to be larger and work on additional projects/domains
- Define the R&D team growth plan and strategy- Provide design and architecture leadership.
- You will manage top talents and grow the development teams with your vision.
- Interact with all other groups – architecture, QA, product, business, etc. and work with our customers.
- An experienced manager - You have at least 5 years of experience in managing and scaling R&D groups of 20+ people.
- A strong leader - You have solid interpersonal and leadership skills, and you are passionate about empowering members of your team.
- Start-up’s person – like the dynamic organization culture of start-ups and enjoy the agility
- Tech-savvy, a seasoned technology person –
- You have at least 8 years of R&D experience in hands-on development on embedded systems
- Experience in managing SW development over Linux systems
- Experience in working on complex real-time embedded system-of-systems
- Experience in cybersecurity / the automotive industry – an advantage
- High standards for code quality, testing, and performance
- B.Sc in Computer Science (IDF intelligence corps alumnus – an advantage)