About The Position
Cymotive is the leader in cybersecurity for connected cars, electric cars, driverless cars and smart mobility.
Cymotive has been working as the trusted cyber partner of the Volkswagen Group since 2016 securing over 2 million vehicles. We have various products in Intrusion Detection, Vulnerability Management and Remediation that are unique in the automotive industry. Although there are more than 200 employees, we strive to give each employee the opportunity to grow and develop their professional skills.
We are looking for a QA Security Testing. In this role you will play a key part in our development processes, to ensure high quality in our delivered products. You’ll be responsible to review Cyber Security requirements specifications and technical design documents, create detailed, comprehensive, and well- structured test plans and develop test cases, prioritize testing activities, and write automation scripts for Cyber Security
Why should you join us:
It is a great opportunity to join our team who take an active role in shaping the future design of protection against automotive cyberattacks.
- More than three years’ experience in software and/or hardware testing processes and tools
- Experience in Automotive Testing (experience with Volkswagen is an advantage)
- Knowledge in cyber security
- Experience with CANoe / CANalyzer tools, ODIS, Git, Jira/Confluence, Wireshark
- Fluent English (German is an advantage)
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to details, analytical thinking and work well as part of a team.
- Flexibility to adapt to new environments and programming/scripting languages for Linux
- Experience with large-scale platforms.
- Self-learner, independent, but also a great team player.
- Availability to travel abroad to customer.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with SAFe and Agile development
- Bash/Python experience
- Familiar with ADAS, especially network protocols (SomeIP)
- DevOps knowledge is highly appreciated.