About The Position
We are looking for a Senior Python Developer to join CYMOTIVE.
This influential position will allow you to take an active role in shaping CYMOTIVE’s CyClarity Solution for automated security testing and penetration testing for in-vehicle components.
- Developing the “client side” program that executes vehicle networks attacks and runs on a test-workstation at the customer’s premises.
- Transferring research tools created by our research team to production grade software
- Working with both offensive and defensive cyber researchers to formalize and implement additional internally known attacks.
- Porting and developing exploitations of common vulnerabilities to run in test setups and on real vehicle hardware.
- Providing valuable feedback on the system’s architecture and executing required changes in design and structure
- Translating your deep expertise into taking complex systems to production, prioritizing reliability and scalability.
- Supporting full “productization” in means of designing and developing licensing and obfuscation mechanisms.
- Handling scale and performance challenges.
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering in Python and Rust and associated frameworks such as FastAPI and Celery.
- Experience with multi-threaded and async programming
- Experience with multi-process programming and IPC mechanisms
- Experience with containerization and orchestration platforms (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes) and Cloud environments (e.g., GCP, AWS).
- Experience working at/with cybersecurity or IOT companies is a big advantage.
- Experience in implementation of real-world attacks on protocols, vehicle components, or other IOT or embedded devices (health equipment, marine etc.).
- Deep familiarity with computer networking concepts and TCP/IP, with preference to deep knowledge of automotive protocols over CAN and Ethernet.
- Great communication skills
- A plus - Experience with IaC and implementation of CI/CD platforms (e.g., Terraform, Jenkins, CircleCI).